December 11, 2006
Extraneously Yours #002


Amang turns 97

My new claim to fame is a code in my DNA indicating that I might actually live for a century. Grandpa turned 97 yesterday and except for his hideous looking platter-sized specs that aid his wading eye sight through endless nights of HBOs, Amang is functioning well! Hurrah!!!


On Choosing to be gay

Coming out of the closet is a matter of choice, being gay or lesbian is not.
But if you feel differently, if you think you need to buy time and want to think about it then do. Don’t let them bully you into labeling your own self.

Here’s a penny’s worth darling:
Bisexuality is a lifestyle. Metrosexuality is not a word.


My best friend’s wedding

Finally, it’s over and done with!

To my other best friends… pats and bang…no I’m not going to fix no more weddings, not even yours.


Love you Ma!

To the only woman in my life…ma, happy birthday!


11 December 2006

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 12/11/2006 |



6 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger tin-tin said........
happy birthday to amang and your mom :)
 




At 12:59 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
thanks tin tin

bilis mo nag comment ha!
:-)
 




At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Wow, 97 years old! I hope you're still blogging when you're 97 Bryan.

You know? I love this post. I totally agree with you that coming out is a decision and being gay or lesbian is not. I respect you for both your decision and for what you are.

Oo nga... metrosexuality is not a word. :)
 




At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Wow, 97 years old! I hope you're still blogging when you're 97 Bryan.

You know? I love this post. I totally agree with you that coming out is a decision and being gay or lesbian is not. I respect you for both your decision and for what you are.

Oo nga... metrosexuality is not a word. :)
 




At 8:51 AM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
thanx for the vist toe
 




At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Sana aabot ka pa ng ganong edad para naman makita mo ang anak ng anak ni Miriam Quiambao winning the Miss Universe from the Philippines after Margie Moran. Ching!