December 02, 2007
Kiddie birthday parties are ethereal when you've been to Georgia and California and sipped champagne on a yacht and seen some things that a woman aint suppose to see.

Yesterday at a Disney-themed merry making kids were thoughtlessly asked to 'polychromatize' some Winnie the Pooh drawings with crayons lacking of the basic gay colors. Nonetheless, since I am a big advocate of wholesomeness, I decided to join in the fun. I approached one of the kids and told him that his mom has left and he should start looking for her before Michael Jackson drops by. Apparently he understood his situation and fled. That was my cue and I hurriedly grabbed his lead-rich made in China crayon set.

With five flaky crayons and after two glasses of red here's what I had:




The exercise was calming and even elating.

For a moment I forgot all about my worries. I regressed into a time when life, excuse the lack of poetic skills-- is as simple as crayons and papers.

Here's to life's everyday ways of reminding us of its little treasures!

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 12/02/2007 |



7 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Blogger Diablo said........
patingin naman ng poems mo... i know u keep some.
 




At 1:24 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@carl: check my september 2006 entry
 




At 12:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
You colored it like a 12 year old would. I then remember the kind of friends you get at 12 years old and how come you'll never get the same kind of friends this time around.

I liked it.

Cheers Bry!
 




At 6:38 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@mel: i'm lucky that i was able to keep a few of them old friends...

woof!
 




At 8:41 PM, Blogger Eutikya said........
so nice the colors.. love it
 




At 8:41 PM, Blogger Eutikya said........
so nice the colors.. love it
 




At 11:42 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@tikya...so thanks po!!