June 15, 2008
Syemps, ibang papa ang ibig kung sabihin.

The office of the “Father” in our household has been vacated five years odd now.

We love our dad of course and we send him the most loving greetings in our prayers.

This year I’m skipping an actual Hallmarky post for dear dad. It is not because I love him less this year but because I wish to share my greetings to the other fathers as well.

No, there aren’t any new dads in the family just yet but for the past five years there are people who have touched my life and my siblings’ lives the way dad had.

1. Mommy. Despite her Annabelle-ish regime…

2. My Maternal Grandparents & Titas. Beyond the US dollars and Balikbayan Boxes they send...

3. My Paternal Grandpapa, Titas & Titos. The values and love they consistently exemplify…

4. My Cousins. Their love for their Uncle Kid has unfailingly and unconditionally extended to us…

5. My Ultimate Bestfriend and Vice Bestfriends. The company, love, cries and laughter…

6. Greet My Breast Lid. The love and care, despite of all my shortcomings…

After Papa’s death we remain blessed that God has guaranteed us with limitless source of love from all of you. Thank you and happy father’s day to you all.

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 6/15/2008 |



1 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Happy fathers day kid!