December 15, 2006
BETAng INa











Betang Ina

I know you so want…
to post a comment or two.
FYI: Bryan Miseducated…
switched to goggle-blogger beta version too.

So if you must say something;
Or fancy dropping your his and hellos.
You might want to switch your ass to beta;
Things then might get betta’

I know it’s silly…
To make a poem out of this
But hey, this is my fuckin’ blog
And so I wish everyone world peace!


15 December 2006

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 12/15/2006 |



8 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger tin-tin said........
i'm having a hard time leaving comments now in blogger. it's much easier to be anonymous sometimes
 




At 2:12 PM, Blogger Deej Diaz said........
oi! uwi ka ba Pinas? Yung pasalubong mo di ko pa kinukuha dun sa friend mo! Promise mo ikaw mag-aabot sa akin.
 




At 4:07 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
Hi tin! honga e hirap mag comment sa beta beta na ito
 




At 4:11 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
dj!!!!!!!!! i missed ya!
nag iisip parin kung uuwi, medyo short sa budget e.
otherwise, i can always ask my best bud to hand me down my pasalubong to you

wooof!
 




At 7:13 PM, Blogger Lyka Bergen said........
kakaloka nga talagah tong Beta na tets.
 




At 3:44 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
sabi mo pa lyka
 




At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Bravo!! I loved it!!

Merry Xmas!
 




At 5:51 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
oh thanks DV

and merry christmas to you too