December 16, 2007
Joe hollers back: 'It's never a dull day in the Philippines!'

This is exciting. Remember my Hey, Joe
post? I received a reply from the author himself.


Amang Turns 98

My paternal grandfather turns 98 today. That's 14 years on top of my current age multiplied by three. Whew! I'd be a geriatric wonder if I get that far.

Amang lakay, happy birthday! We love you!


A New Phone, Yet Again

My N76 is barely 3 months old. Yesterday I bought myself an iPhone.

Why do I buy things I don't need?

It's pathetic that I address my issues with my purchasing power. I need help.


Facebook.com

Tired of friendster? Try http://www.facebook.com/


Up to No.5?

We didn't perform so well this year. F***, we didn't get by at all!
So I find it surprising that the Philippines is up to No. 5 (from No. 6 last year) among the most beautiful women in the world.


Well, if they must insist that we're up, the fact that we don't get that often... what the hell, up it is.

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 12/16/2007 |



10 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Oooh a new phone that is sooo nice. Tell us about your iPhone experience. I've been dying to know or even to the point of it buying it but I'd just wait for the 2nd gen.
 




At 1:45 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@chase: well...the phone is screaming with apple-ness

:-)

it's a 'fun' thing. yun

woof!
 




At 12:50 AM, Blogger Diablo said........
wow, di ako makarelate. my phone is like, so jurassic. ^_^

anyhow, interesting facts u got here...
 




At 1:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
Bry!

I wouldn't know what to say myself if some published author writes me something. Lucky girl.

Purchasing power. Is still power. Power rocks.

He hee

Cheers!
 




At 12:45 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@carl: 'em jurassic phones are useful, mind you.

i still keep one of my ancient phones. i use it when i travel to not so safe places in PNG, that way the more pricey ones are safe at home.
 




At 12:47 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@mel: i'm thinking of organizing a the-author-whose-book-i-wrote-something-about-wrote-back party. you and carl are on top of the invites...

power puff girl!!!

mwahs!
 




At 10:45 PM, Blogger KRIS JASPER said........
so Filipinas are #6 in the world? yehey!!!
 




At 12:52 AM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
bale #5, actually #4 since Puerto Rico is not a country...

:-)
 




At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
santa clause?
hindi ba ikaw yun?
akin na lang yung n76 mo
:)
hahaha
 




At 11:35 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@xiena: cge abangan mo sa LBC sa pasko...

chus!

happy holidays!