January 29, 2009


30 things I need to do before I turn 30

1. make a manual car run and not hit anything

2. learn to change tires

3. keep my hands off my savings

4. re-learn Espanol

5. re-learn François

6. eat less

7. date a band member preferably a lead vocalist

8. wear fit a pair of skinny jeans

9. gyrate on a ledge one last time

10. resize my waist to 29 (3 inches to go)

11. knot a cherry stalk with my tongue

12. … learn to write

13. … no shitty enumerations

14. … be ashamed, be very ashamed in thinking that this page is still a legit blog

15. avoid slangs i.e. legit

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 1/29/2009 |



7 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger x said........
haha. nice! just made a list like this, too. but yours is obviously fun-er. haha. kisses!
 




At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
gimik na kasi! blog blog pa e.

lolz
 




At 9:25 PM, Blogger lucas said........
i want to learn how to speak french...it really sounds good :)

i tried wearing skinny jeans. i am not comfortable wearing them for some reasons...

---
makitula ka na rin!
 




At 11:08 PM, Blogger Maye said........
I sure love to do number 1 as well. And 11! ha ha. I've tried it, but I guess it's not my talent, I can't even fit the stalk inside my mouth.

Does that make me a bad kisser?? ha ha. That's sad. Some people base it on the ability to knot cherry stalks using the tongue.
 




At 2:36 AM, Blogger Mac Callister said........
me too im turning 30 huhu aging...
I guess i need to have a long time partner before I turn 30 this may!
 




At 2:56 AM, Blogger James said........
I'd love to do numbers 4 and 9! Number 11 is... gawd, how do they freaking do that?
 




At 3:53 AM, Blogger Luis Batchoy said........
hmmmm can do's #1,2,3,6,7,9 (pero not last time) same sa #10, 3 inches na lang din, super can do #11 under ten counts pa yan... Im doing #12...yun na hehehehe