September 14, 2006
Project Seoul



I’m telling more about Project Seoul as promised in my previous post:

1. My best friend arranged to take his NCLEX exam in Seoul (when time-zone convenient and non-translatorial challenged, be-Disneyland-ed Hong Kong is the nuclear-threat free option). And I volunteered to accompany him;

2. Premise: Young Koreans are skinny. Ergo: I subject myself to a personal weight loss program, whilst : a) making sure I jog around the yacht club marina with whitest running shoes ever; b) my semi-micro-mini gym shorts matches my sweat band, my tops and the rest of the work-out ensemble;

3. I stand at 5”8, I tip the scale: 74 kg. I digress?

Until now I don’t know why I got myself into this. But then again there are millions of other life-threatening acts I got myself involved with simply because I’m his best friend. Most of them, if not all, remain a mystery why I did so and such. So I guess there’s something wrong with me.

By the way, my Philippine Honor Society-member best friend chose South Korea simply because his board examination top notching brain believes that life is about green roses, jewels in palaces and stairways to heaven.

14 September 2006

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 9/14/2006 |



6 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Juice said........
Show me around South Korea will you? :)
 




At 5:21 PM, Blogger Lyka Bergen said........
Good luck to your best friend. And to you... good luck for the best in sportswear award. Ching!
 




At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
just dropped by to say hi!! hope ul enjoy ur trip to korea!!!
 




At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
just dropped by to say hi!! hope ul enjoy ur trip to korea!!!
 




At 5:32 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@nike: whats N Korea to offer? am interested!

@juice: suredY!

@lyka: parang Miss JS Prom..may sports wear award

@melody: salamat melody!
 




At 5:32 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
thnx to everyone!
mwahs!