December 27, 2006
Filler

While I leisurely hustle along year-end reports in protest to my company’s hostile policy on Christmas holidays, indulge me as my best bud fills-in.

Truth is, I didn’t really ask him to write me something, nor did I ask him to flood my recently flushed Friendster inbox which to mention in passing, digression intended, a laborious endeavor in a dial-up environment.

Warning: No English subtitle provided. Protests are exhausting.



On Losing Weight

"ANO DAW YUNG CAPTION MO SA PICTURE MO, `THREE` NGA BA? 2 GAYS PLUS 1 SLUT EQUALS THREE, OH I SEE. HEHEHE! ANYWAYS, I VISITED YOUR BLOG PERO PARANG DI KO ATA MALAMAN KUNG PAANO MAG POST NG COMMENT DUN, NAKAKA-STRESS TALAGA ANG MODERN TIMES...`MOY MAL`! ANDITO NA KO POZORRUBIO AND I’M ALL SET TO PLAZA PERGOLA LATER FOR THE MOST INGENIOUS LEISURE TIME HERE… ISAW-ISAW SA FRONT NG MARKET. I’M PUTTING MY FASHION GUARDS DOWN FOR THE MEANTIME TO GIVE WAY TO THE UNCHANGEABLE FELLOW POZORRUBIANS TO WHOM I SHARE MY GRASSROOTS. NGAYON LANG TALAGA AKO UMUWI KASE I DEVOTED MY BUM ERA SA PAGPAPAGANDA NG FIGURA... ANG AKING FIGURA NGAYON IS `MOY BIEN `. I LOST 22 POUNDS OR AROUND 10 KILOS! I’VE BEEN DIETING STRICTLY AND BEEN FEEDING ON BOXES OF WHOLE GRAIN CEREALS FROM MY DONYA ATE. I JUST ADD MELONS OR WATERMELONS OR ANY WATERY FRUIT WHICH HAVE LESS CALORIES BUT HAVE ADDED BULK TO GIVE ME THE ILLUSION OF BEING FULL. KASE I`VE DECIDED TO DO AWAY FROM A PENDULOUS DIETING,THAT IS I MEAN TO SAY IS WHEN YOU GET SLIM, THEN GET FAT AGAIN,THEN TRY TO GET FIT AGAIN AND THEN GET BORED AND THEN OBESE AGAIN. NO WAY HECK! I’M A LICENSED FAULTFINDER AND I NEED TO BE LESS FAULTY TO BE DESERVING TO MOCK OTHERS WHEN IT COMES TO FASHION AND FIGURA.


BY THE WAY, MY PICTURE`S CAPTION READS `DON`T CHA!`... HEHE!

CALL ME.

P.S. DRIED FRUITS LIKE RAISINS ARE RICH IN POTASSIUM NEEDED WHEN WORKING OUT SO WE DONT GET FATIGUED EASILY."(sic)


Diets


"TALKING ABOUT DIET… SI DIETHER NASA FRIENDSTER KO. DENTISTA NIYA KASE YUNG KA-KLASE KO SA NURSING. NAKITA KO SIYA PATI NA SI CHRISTINE HERMOSA WHEN THEY VISITED MY FRIEND`S DENTAL CLINIC. FABULOUS COUPLE, EXTRA FRIENDLY TOO."(sic)



friendship is a board topnotcher medical technologist. also a registered nurse, he recently passed the nclex he took when we went to seoul a few months back. bestfriend is unattached. last month he sent me a t-shirt with a big print: "i'm smart, that's why i'm single". he didn't think the shirt says much about him.



Merry Christmas to all!!!

27 December 2006


Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 12/27/2006 |



4 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Iskoo said........
ok yun tip niya about dieting, sawa na rin ako sa papayat tehn pataba tapos papayat ulit :)
 




At 9:19 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
honga, pendulum diet nga siguro ang dapat nating gawin

mabuhay ka frenship
 




At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ooops ! sowi,really thought you were single. maybe i was all too theoretical when i bought you that shirt. it is clear to me now though that i had the wrong theory. `miseducation` creeps on me too sometimes..

we had too many awful issues last year.maybe God wasn`t in the romantic mood this 2006 but rather He was in the mood to be....entertained. i hope 2007 would be different.

desperately,pat
 




At 8:38 AM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
i love the shirt deary...i wore it twice already...another fashion transgression i say!!!

i hope 2007 will be a blast!

i remain,
bryan