January 10, 2008

Due to the Suze Orman limitation clause I have some acquisition schemes in 2008 that would stay as such—a scheme.

At number one is LV’s Marc Jacobs Spongebob Squarepants vanity bag for men (I’m assuming it is for men).



Why a vanity bag?

Well, pouch bags are clichéd and pretentious. I was a pouch bag user until it hit me: it is a girlie as my ‘Abt Ur Luv’-addicted sister’s Kamiseta kikay bag. I do not campaign against it though. Hell you can use a pouch bag as big as a trolley for all I care.


Also, it has this tool kit-ish DIY guy sexy appeal with a youthful pop-culture twist—elegant and contemporary.

Then again it is still a vanity bag. I don’t think I would carry one around.

But I still want one. To my yet-to-meet future husband, please buy me one.


---

meanwhile please continue sending questions for Jims

Labels: ,

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 1/10/2008 |



14 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger /iambrew said........
Who is that "person" in that last pic? Just curious... (not in an interested way btw)
 




At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said........
Ohhhh, I love it! Actually, I'll go for anything that's not a pouch bag, and yeah, apir tayo djan Bry, pouch bags are just so pretentious and should just stop.

Cheers!
 




At 3:09 PM, Blogger Diablo said........
mr costales, ikaw ba ang yung nasa huling photo?

ang seksi mo pala. hihihi.
 




At 3:33 PM, Blogger Alvin said........
lol. fashion nga naman.

may kamukha yung last picture na kapitbahay namin. hehe
 




At 7:05 PM, Blogger KRIS JASPER said........
salamat sa comment.. but the 11th commandment shud hav been

"No Effing Racist"

hehe...
 




At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ang hot ni marc jacobs. yun lang.
 




At 5:22 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@brew: scrool down sa previous post
 




At 5:22 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@momel: apir!
 




At 5:23 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@carl: at sino naman si mr. costales

ahahaha
 




At 5:23 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@jasper: effing... ahahahaha
 




At 5:24 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@pat: napa ka straight mo talaga

ahahaha
 




At 5:24 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@lad: naku, aminin, kamukha nga gf mo

ahaha
 




At 3:18 AM, Blogger chase / chubz said........
wow, spongebob.. i like spongebob. the gay cartoon character.. hehehe
 




At 5:45 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
i want to have the bag
as in