March 22, 2006


I never said Lamana parties are cheap shindigs. All I’m saying is that there are some things I require and look forward to, as opposed to standards expected at a party place.

I can’t afford Spain to be an Ibiza party-file, and I’m a US visa short to hang around Miami either. Exposure wise, I am anything but a party diva, and I refuse to be one even if people suffer agitation on my recent non-appearances at Port Moresby’s disco Mecca.

There were two instances when I suddenly got ill and had to cancel without notice. On one occasion at a Touguba Hill party we knock backed white and eventually red after we ran out of champagne; sober still I skipped Lamana (in the spirit of Lent) and denied myself further intoxication.

Lamana or the people who enjoy themselves there are NOT cheap; if my previous statements are tantamount to saying that they are cheap, then this BLOG is my recantation.

I’m learning how to blow bubbles with my saliva this weekend. I suppose we can party next
time.

22 March 2006

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 3/22/2006 |



5 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger red shoes said........
got a great life going on in there eh!
 




At 2:20 AM, Blogger Aparna said........
don't worry. i'm sure one of your saliva bubbles is a party in itself, dancing girls, dancing boys, E, and all.
 




At 2:19 PM, Blogger twistedman said........
oi! thanks for visiting my site. you seem be living a charmed life in PNG! party on :-)