March 22, 2006


I never said Lamana parties are cheap shindigs. All I’m saying is that there are some things I require and look forward to, as opposed to standards expected at a party place.

I can’t afford Spain to be an Ibiza party-file, and I’m a US visa short to hang around Miami either. Exposure wise, I am anything but a party diva, and I refuse to be one even if people suffer agitation on my recent non-appearances at Port Moresby’s disco Mecca.

There were two instances when I suddenly got ill and had to cancel without notice. On one occasion at a Touguba Hill party we knock backed white and eventually red after we ran out of champagne; sober still I skipped Lamana (in the spirit of Lent) and denied myself further intoxication.

Lamana or the people who enjoy themselves there are NOT cheap; if my previous statements are tantamount to saying that they are cheap, then this BLOG is my recantation.

I’m learning how to blow bubbles with my saliva this weekend. I suppose we can party next
time.

22 March 2006

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 3/22/2006 |



7 Comments:

At 10:21 PM, Blogger rOnI said........
got a great life going on in there eh!
 




At 12:29 AM, Blogger Rose said........
hi bry!!!

i love it that you have a blog!!! now i can read and see how you're doing in papua new guinea.

hey, drop by my blog sometime if you can... at least you'll be updated on the small details of my life. :)

party party party!!! hope you learned how to blow bubbles with your saliva! hehehehe.

i miss you bry!!!

i say, party, get drunk!!! just not on a friday, so you can comply with lent. :)

hugs!!!
 




At 2:20 AM, Blogger Aparna said........
don't worry. i'm sure one of your saliva bubbles is a party in itself, dancing girls, dancing boys, E, and all.
 




At 2:19 PM, Blogger twistedman said........
oi! thanks for visiting my site. you seem be living a charmed life in PNG! party on :-)
 




At 4:29 PM, Blogger Homer said........
i think you have enough life in yourself to take a party, put it on your shoulders, and give everyone a helluva time... you're no party pooper.