February 10, 2007
Apt


Empty
by: The Cranberries


Something has left my life
And I don’t know where it went to
Somebody caused me strife
And it’s not what I was seeking.





Didn’t you see me, didn’t you hear me
Didn’t you see me standing there
Why did you turn out the lights
Did you know that I was sleeping

Say a prayer for me
Help to feel the strength I did
My identity has been taken
Is my heart breaking on me


All my plans fell though my hands
They fell
Though my hands on me
In my obvious it suddenly seems
Empty



photo copyright: Katia Rovnina


10 February 2006

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 2/10/2007 |



5 Comments:

At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
oh well
 




At 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Emo mode ang lola!

I remember that song perfectly, ultimo falsetto ginagaya ko talaga.
 




At 5:39 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
love the falsetto part
:-)

more emote...
 




At 7:55 PM, Blogger Lyka Bergen said........
Ang cute cute mo Bryan!
 




At 12:05 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@ lyka: tse