February 14, 2008



I dug deep. I swear. I even baked cinnamon crumble muffins to keep me company all night in my bid to pen down a jasmine-sweet romantic tale of me and my fictitious lover or to be more realistic an account of a wasteland that is my love life. All I have now is a bloated tummy, an emptied plate and a blank page.

My thoughts are stirred by the apparent defeat of Madam Clinton on the primaries. I really am for a lady president in the house.

So, babati nalang ako to those who don't mind being wished a happy hearts day. Bati!


Woof!




Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 2/14/2008 |



10 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger wanderingcommuter said........
sobra naman siyang mukhang masarap. nakakatakam!!! may filling ba yan?
 




At 11:29 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
At least your baking skills were practiced. Looks devilish, Bry!

Happy Valentines Day!

Cheers!
 




At 12:24 AM, Blogger jericho said........
mukha ngang masarap ang muffin. parang "broken at duguan" din sya. does it mean something?..;)
 




At 10:49 AM, Blogger sexymoi said........
yummy naman... sana hindi bitter yung muffin mo hehe (wink wink)
 




At 8:39 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@wandering: meron...a wounded beat...
 




At 8:40 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@momel: i give free lessons :-)
 




At 8:40 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@jericho: no comment.:-)
 




At 8:41 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@sexy: might be...sigh...
 




At 4:19 AM, Blogger Scarlet said........
This comment has been removed by the author.
 




At 4:19 AM, Blogger Scarlet said........
aww.. relinquish the sadness dear.. february 14 is just like some sort of a conspiracy to make single creature on earth envious and suicidal. resist it, kapatid.. enjoy life. :*