February 08, 2008

Dear friend Carl,

Other than this blog, there is nothing else to tell about my life. Truth is, since 2003 I stopped living.

For five years now I live my everyday to accomplish a lone end: to earn for my family's subsistence.

From day one to today I look forward to finally bid my goodbye to everyone I know in Papua New Guinea. Until then my life is nothing more, probably even less than what is half of it. There is nothing sadder than what is half of a banality and very few like sad stories.


Sad to be so nega and ma-emote mode,
Bryan

Labels: ,

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 2/08/2008 |



6 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
tohugh we all strive for our family's sustinence, we too must find a way to give back to the guy who always work hard but is always have to be at the end of the line. to this guy we always take for granted. Whose needs and wants have to get a back seat for our family's dreams and aspiration. for this guy called "myself".

Be a Phoenix and rise from that ashes, Bryan.
 




At 5:01 PM, Blogger wanderingcommuter said........
light up. despite baguio being gloomy these past days!!!
 




At 1:36 PM, Blogger Coldman said........
life is short, so be happy. =)
 




At 9:20 AM, Blogger ika said........
then write uo your woes.
this could be therapautic you know.
 




At 6:50 PM, Blogger Diablo said........
ang sosyal naman nito kapatid. hehehe. dedicated pa talaga sa lola.

tagal din ako di nakabisita online. alam mo na, kasama ang jowaers, kaya di pwede gawa ng iba...

anyhow, ok lang yan. i particularly like the past post that says be a phoenix... it's quite inspiring.
 




At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
basta next time you're in manila, text ka. paka-nega and emote tayo somewhere.