February 18, 2008

Dear Sis,

I did not forget your birthday yesterday. Truth is, for non-familial reasons I will NEVER forget your birthday or at least not your birth date.

Manong is unwell.


'Know what sis, I see me in you. While your other manong shares my comedy you however, mirror my dramatic tendencies and pensiveness. I'm even writing about this. How does that read on the drama meter?

A whip of neurosis got the better of me. I was worried if I call and do the sing-song greetings that you'd take the hint from my voice despite my ISO-certified P.R. joviality that could mask a thousand feelings. I'm afraid this one is beyond guise and I don't want to ruin your day.

I'll land on my foot-spa deprived feet soon. So don't you worry a bit.

Happy birthday sis!

I Remain,
Manong Bryan

P.S
I hope you enjoyed spending my present.

Labels: , ,

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 2/18/2008 |



18 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Blogger kalansaycollector said........
aw sweet. ;p
 




At 8:43 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@kalansay: sana sweet din ang iba pang bahagi ng life ko.
 




At 3:25 AM, Blogger sexymoi said........
ang sweet sweet naman ni manong bryan... :D
 




At 4:49 PM, Blogger wanderingcommuter said........
awww, sure bet, you're sister is lucky having you as his MANONG bryan. hehehe!
 




At 6:32 PM, Blogger ruff nurse-du-jour said........
it's for posts like this one that makes me wish i have a brother instead.

:-)
 




At 6:36 PM, Blogger Toe said........
You really write well, Bryan. I love this letter... also the one to Heath Ledger. I swear that if I were a book publisher, I'd publish a book of letters written by you.

I hope that you feel better soon.
 




At 1:03 AM, Blogger Kiks said........
how's manong?

i'm sure ineng understands.
 




At 2:11 PM, Blogger bananas said........
true. i agree with toe. u write well...








*envy green-colored here
 




At 10:03 PM, Blogger chase / chubz said........
happy birthday!!
 




At 12:11 AM, Blogger Lyka Bergen said........
Aba! Aba! Si Toe!...... Sipsip! Tse!

HB ke Sis!
 




At 12:16 AM, Blogger Diablo said........
hala manong, uray ak met la makasangiten.

maritnak iti kayat mo nga ibaga. ngem gayyem, what's the problem? madi ka nga madipresen ah, arattoy kami met nga gagayyem mo.

anyhow, hope you feel better really soon.

ingat pre. am just a shoutbox away, aight?
 




At 1:52 AM, Blogger jericho said........
now I wish my older brothers were gay! though I still can settle for straight as long as they have this level of sensitivity and care.
 




At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
So sweet but then I know that Bryan is one sweet person!
 




At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
ang bait naman ni manong brayn a sister nya! wat a happy family. :)
 




At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
How so very sweet of you Manong Bryan.

Muah!
 




At 2:57 PM, Blogger L said........
sweet naman ni manong. bakit bigla kong naalala si tom at savannah wingo ng "The Prince of Tides"?

cge manong take care. - joyjoy
 




At 1:42 PM, Blogger tin-tin said........
manong is unwell.. meaning you're unwell?

i hope you'll be okay soon, not only physically but more on emotionally :)

happy birthday to your sis :)
 




At 3:16 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
thank you so much guys!

means alot to hear from you!

toe and bananas... thank you po.

you guys are great. woof!