April 07, 2006
Count on me

No, I’m not done with the math yet. And I can’t do the tally-up lest my memory cooperates.

Jacquie is accusing me of having enough sex to last her lifetime. Call me a sucker but am either intrigued by myself or contextually jaded which is more or less the same, that I bothered handsome me in proving pretty her wrong.

As I miserably sort out my data accordingly: nature of consent, partner’s nationality, etc., for a PowerPoint Presentation I realized that this is an exercise vain as counting the number of times you ever wrote your name.

Then it came to me in an epiphany that even if I amass all these facts, [permit non sequitur-ishness here] it doesn’t amount to me getting laid anytime soon—and that’s a more pressing concern than the next to impossible as getting-a-hard-on-while-watching-The-700-Club sort of impossibility arithmetic job.

True, compos mentis is not her best adjective but she could have indicted me with other crimes such as being a slut or something. It turns out Jacquie’s more jaded than I am. Doing math on her fake orgasms is just what she needs.

07 April 2006



posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 4/07/2006 |



6 Comments:

At 5:58 PM, Blogger yey said........
i went to up baguio. my brothers and i rented a condo a street parallel to bonifacio, a block away. for the life of me, i forgot what the street is called.

this has nothing to do with your current post. i just saw the link to slu.

you write with so many amusing adjectives and action words. good style. im taking notes.
 




At 6:53 PM, Blogger The Guy in Red Sneakers said........
me also.

the words flow unbelievably well.

finally, a blog that isn't afraid to put in words like orgasms and sex and stuff without coming out raunchy.

oh no, raunchy ka na pala to begin with.

anyways, good luck with the screw poll. ehehe.
 




At 2:42 AM, Blogger Kiss My Mike said........
You can also use Excel to create a table. The computation for arithmetic mean of their dick sizes will be easier. And the graphs are oh so colorful!
 




At 3:49 AM, Blogger Aparna said........
make a bar graph with each bar being the right length, if you know what i mean. juuuuuuuust keeeding.
 




At 3:05 PM, Blogger yey said........
T. Alonzo is the name! ha!

hey, thanks for dropping by as well. i admit i only write my half-thought blogs while being half-sober. i read them now and sometimes i feel like someone who got caught in the middle of jerking off. bleh. the cringing.

peas.
 




At 12:27 PM, Blogger red shoes said........
and post the result in your blog too. would'nt it be loverly...!