May 31, 2007
My house meri (house maid) turned-up last Monday morning after she went AWOL over the weekend leaving me drowning in a pile of laundry which rivaled the pile of shit in my miserable life. Apparently, her husbands’ consistent insobriety led to another shoving episode and she found herself rolling ala Heidi from a hilltop and hurt her left arm. She’s forgiven her husband. My laundry is all done. My pile of shit is here to stay.







Speaking of forgiveness, I pray that my dear cousin will understand why I can’t make it to his wedding. I’ve realized more than I’m willing to accept that I’m supposed to be there to stand-in for my late father. Thing is, that is exactly why I can’t be there as I need to be here in Port Moresby and work.

Best friend is not very happy with this. I’m not either. We planned to do a road trip with the undertone of a soul searching gig which would have been the best thing to do as I need him right now more than anytime before. I’m f**** for giving precedence to my work.

Tomorrow is day-1 of my part-time job. The pay is good. It affords me to travel to Australia or Fiji or Bali every month or for me to buy a Nokia N-series phone every 30 days. But I feel like bailing-out from it. I’m thinking of doing yoga classes or some therapy instead. I’m not sure extra green is the best way to deal with depression.

I shouldn’t be writing yet. This one turned out very honest but very negative. Not good.

Anyway, the very best to everyone.


31 May 2007

Labels:

posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 5/31/2007 |



5 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hay bestfren... i miss ur company. nothing much here, baka di din ako makapunta kay camilo, im so broke eh, mahina ang kalakalan ng laman. hehe... find time to relax, u are in the verge of a possible burnout in ur work,find time to pamper yourself, you deserve it lola. write more kase i always read ur blog. call me, tsismax tayo- pato
 




At 6:39 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
i miss you too bestfriend

i am trying to relax...i just seem lost in all "these"!

i'll talk to you later...

ingat ka palagi!

arigato!
 




At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
hmmm... are things ok bry?

while your wit, humor and candor are still as i know it, you seem a little more sarcastic than usual, and a tad more melancholy.

hoping to talk to you soon, bry. hope all is well.

hugs!
 




At 6:04 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
@rose: i'll ring you soon rosie! miss ya!
 




At 12:49 PM, Blogger pat said........
what a fitting picture for this post.
Ü