April 28, 2006
I never wanted something rational...


A decade after I hear her sing it again, through Regine this time.

My reticent duo nostalgia and tears battle their way through years of webbed memories to salvage those days of being a college freshman and be 16 once again—time when complex is a shopping mall or a sport facility and not life itself.


Head Over Feet

By Alanis Morissette

I had no choice but to hear you
You stated your case time and again
I thought about it

You treat me like I'm a princess
I'm not used to liking that
You ask how my day was

You've already won me over in spite of me
And don't be alarmed if I fall head over feet
Don't be surprised if I love you for all that you are
I couldn't help it
It's all your fault

Your love is thick and it swallowed me whole
You're so much braver than I gave you credit for
That's not lip service

You are the bearer of unconditional things
You held your breath and the door for me
Thanks for your patience

You're the best listener that I've ever met
You're my best friend
Best friend with benefits
What took me so long

I've never felt this healthy before
I've never wanted something rational
I am aware now
I am aware now

28 April 2006
posted by Bryan Anthony the First at 4/28/2006 |



12 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger yey said........
y did you blur the pic? did you have something indecently exposed like our friend down this page?
 




At 4:57 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
let's just say i'm simply following orders

but i promise to expose some the next few days...
 




At 2:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said........
My favorite alanis song is You Learn. I live it's lyrics in real time. Wala lang, share ko lang. He hee.

Regine has a version of Head Over Feet? Wow!
 




At 3:41 AM, Blogger ie said........
nostalgia talaga... ha ha. :]
 




At 5:43 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 




At 5:46 PM, Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said........
momel: check her album COVERS 2

disclaimer: hiniram ko lang yung CD ha

;-)
 




At 9:55 PM, Blogger red shoes said........
yes nostalgia, 3rd year high...time flies by so fast!
 




At 1:40 AM, Blogger PATRICIA said........
love that song. and the video too. :)
 




At 3:57 AM, Blogger tanya blay said........
*wonders if regine gave it justice*

God! i miss college...
 




At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I make 2G daily, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://emohuvybef.freewaywebhost.com/jycaqy.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich